A Welcome Note from Rejoyce!!

Welcome to Rejoyce in Frisco!

If you are interested in the classical arts, then you are reading the right blog.

Find out about classical events in and around Frisco from an insiders perspective and couple it with classical material located at the Frisco Public Library.

Hope you enjoy my blog. Check back soon for event postings.

Friday, December 17, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I want to wish everyone who reads my blog a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I am old fashioned when it comes to the holidays.  I love to add glimmer to the outside of my home with Christmas lights.  This year, my front porch features a 7 ft. multi-color lighted tree.  Along the sidewalk are two 3 ft. Christmas trees with red lights and a 6 ft. multi-color lighted evergreen.

Featured inside are 3 Christmas trees with decorations throughout the entire home.

During this wonderful season, my home is filled with laughter and chatter of friends and family sharing this most blessed season with me and my family.

Blessings to all of you, and I leave you with an excerpt from Handel's Messiah.

"..... Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice Greatly...."

No comments:

Post a Comment